In this comprehensive workshop, learn all the secrets of how to perform a precise endo treatment - from access opening into canal cleaning, shaping and filling using rotary instruments - and learn how to overcome the challenges in order to achieve a successful Endo practice.
- Guidelines of the coronal access cavity.
- Guidelines of the radicular access cavity.
- Main instruments used to gain a proper access cavity.
- Advantages of NiTi instruments.
- Advantages of rotary endo.
- Different types of advanced root canal fillings.
- Different types of irrigations - Advantages Vs. Dis-advantages.
- The techniques used to obtain better seal for your root canal filling.
Workshop Overview (Demonstration under Microscope):
- Access cavity workshop: Demonstration of proper access cavity along with the different instruments used during access cavity preparation
- Rotary and filling workshop: Demonstration on the cleaning and shaping of the root canals using different types of rotary instruments and different types of root canal filling techniques.